The Struggle is Not Only Real, It's Chaotic!

The past couple of weeks, well, actually all of September has been so hectic. Finding time... No. Making time to write is more difficult than ever. It's discouraging when my own friends and family aren't able to read my work and give me their opinions. That's when I have to remind myself life is busy. And not just for me, but for everyone around me, too.

I haven't posted an update to Wattpad since last week. I'm sorry for those of you who are reading it and looking forward to the next chapter. I'll be sharing at least one more chapter this week and as many as four. I'll have more time for writing on Thursday and Friday. October is knocking on my door and she's carrying my Nano Planning Schedule in her briefcase. <sigh> Nano is going to be killer this year since I have to squidge writing in between school and workout schedules -- a real challenge.

Honestly, though, family and health are more important even than a passion to me. I can't let those go because my time in this plane of existence is short. I want to spend as much time as possible with my family. And in order to do that, I need to be healthy, too. So those have to come first -- before the writing -- before the badges -- before the honors. I hope my readers will be able to understand that and be patient with me.

If you haven't had a chance to read "Ripples" yet, here's a handy link to get you to the story. Never fear! The uploads are coming...just slowly. Before you leave, don't forget to sign up for my newsletter to get updates on blog posts, novel updates, and more!





Comments

Popular Posts