Read More of "Ripples"! Chapters 10 & 11 Now Posted!

Our internet service isn't the best, since we live in a rural area. We really are in no-man's land when it comes to that. There are people living five minutes away who have access to cable internet and yet we can't get service out here. It's a point of major irritation when it comes to needing internet for your work and school. We make do with internet that uses the cell towers as trampolines. Slow but it could definitely be worse. I shouldn't complain.

I posted chapter ten of Ripples earlier this week but I wasn't able to blog about it. I'm making sure I get my post up early enough to let you know both chapters ten and eleven are now available.

I'm still working on my freebies for subscribers. Still in the idea stage but I'm making progress there. I'd love to have a nice stack of helpful worksheets to give to you guys by the end of the year. Creating files from scratch is no laughing matter when you're learning on your own -- from the ground up, so to speak. (Update 6/22/2020: As much as I really want to do this, it hasn't happened yet. I hope to create a simple world building worksheet to help writers jot down the basics so they can build from there. A simple character profile worksheet might be helpful, as well as fun to create.)

If you'd like to read Ripples, you can click on the box below to go to Wattpad. If you're enjoying it, please leave your vote. And if you really like something, or really hate something, please feel free to leave kind, constructive comments. It would really help me to know what my readers like and don't like.


Comments

Popular Posts